Saturday, April 30, 2011

Recovery Update

Hello Friends!

I am doing very well and I am thankful for all of your prayers and words of comfort. I am feeling rather good today to say the least. I have not taken any of my strong pain relievers like Percocet since 8 p.m. last night. I am only on Naprocen and I am very happy to say that I am not experiencing a lot of pain at all! I had a very hard time sleeping last night paired with some weird dreams so I spent a lot of the night in prayer and chose not to take the pain meds any more. It worked out great because I had the Women's class at the DTC this morning and I was able to stay attentive and alert and I learned a lot from the Lord today.

I haven't had any more strange allergic reactions which is a blessing. The tape burn is healing and the wound covering (which I think are called Steri strips) are starting the process of naturally coming off. We are still waiting for the update call from the Dr. the set up my check-up for next week.

At the next appointment, we will learn the next stages of recovery as well as the date of the next surgery.

I have been blessed with a crazy-fast recovery and have many prayer requests answered. I am very thankful for the life that I have been given and I thank God for each of you.

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment