Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Update

I'm on day 2 of recovery and I'm doing very well despite a couple of allergic reactions so I get to go home tomorrow.  It's really wonderful because I can move my arm and I didn't think I'd be able to.  I am feeling very loved because there have been many visitors.  I'm on percuset, benadryl, baclafen, and a "miracle drug" so I will give you more details when I'm not so out of it.

Prayer Requests:
- that there would be no more allergic reactions.
- that my dad would get plenty of sleep since he's been staying at the hospital with me.

1 comment:

  1. praying for your recovery!
    Psalm 73: 25, 26 "Whom have I in heaven buy you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire beside you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever."

    ReplyDelete